Monday, August 2, 2010

Tara Reid Back in the Saddle


After her sixty day stint in rehab, I was saddened to hear the American Pie and Taradise star remark, “'Rehab saved my life. Before, I used to think about tomorrow and I hated it. Now I can't wait…The hardest thing was walking through the door for the first time (and) finally admitting that I had a problem…My focus is to get back in my career and stay sober, and keep on having a better life one day at a time.”

Another legend bites the dust, I thought. I once had a dream that she and I were raging at the Playboy mansion together, but now apparently it was never to be. NOT SO FAST! Last week, the indomitable Ms. Reid was seen partying on consecutive nights in a St Tropez nightclub. On the second of these nights, she was joined by fellow rehab veteran Dennis Rodman. (BTW: great work, Dr. Drew.) In photos taken at the scene, Reid is seen dancing, hugging and kissing the night away. At one point she even plants one on spaceman Buzz Aldrin’s cheek. That old fucker.

Didn’t some dude do a film called “My Date with Drew,” about his ambition to go out with Drew Barrymore? I have a similar goal with Tara. She’s super hot and parties so damned hard. Who could ask for anything more?

What do you say, baby? Gimme a chance. Oh, and could you pay for my flight out to France…and the hotel…and the bottles of Dom…and all our meals? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment